. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, September 20, 2009

CAULDRON

Our plan is to have a witch standing in the yard stirring the cauldron. But with or without the witch this cauldron will have dry ice inside as well as a small strobe light inside. The base it is sitting on will have orange twinkle lights inside of it along with twigs around it. I'll need to go pick up some broken tree limbs in the woods behind the house.

This is your typical cheap plastic cauldron, I picked this one up at Target. Not very creepy looking.
Decided to paint it. Took a gold paint pen and painted the handles on the sides. I also used black and brown flat spray paint to paint the cauldron. I didn't like the shininess of the black plastic. I then went back and dripped white and grey paint over the top of it. Had a chain left over from a hanging light in the house so I painted it and wrapped it around the rim.


No comments: